Below is the current limits and bans info to help promote your Facebook account and bypass facebook blockings. The is data based on personal observations experiments and conducted by people who work in this field.
Contents Below post –
1. Facebook Actions Limits
2. Facebook Bans
3. New account recommendations
4. IP address limits and bans
5. Reasons for banning personal and commercial accounts
6. How to get an account unblock
- What is Mass follow limit: facebook account banned after 500+ follows in 24 hours, and it will require to providing an Gov ID to unblock it.
- What is Request acceptance limit: more than 1500 in 24 hours.
- What is Adding friends to facebook group limit : no limit.
- What is Adding friends to Facebook page limit : 10,000 in 24 hours.
- Joining a facebook group/page limit: 25 in 24 hours.
- What is Facebook Likes limits: 5000 in 24 hours.
- What is Facebook Messages limits: 150 at time.
Below following metrics to bypass facebook restrictions –
- What is Checkpoint for adding friends: 30-60 minutes;
- What is Limits to inviting friends to your page: 12-24 hours;
- What is Limits to inviting friends to a page (for the page): 24-48 hours.
- What is Limits to inviting friends to a group: 12 hours (block time increases when restrictions are exceeded)
- What is Ban for joining groups/pages: 2 weeks;
- What is Posting limits: first ban: 24 hours, second ban: 3 days, third time: week.
*This refers to all the communities which are related to the founder’s account. For example, if you have been banned in Group A, you can not publish anything in Group B.
The listed restrictions are for the first violation, the time of the block in case of repeated crimes will be longer.
IP address bans and restrictions
- What is Simultaneous accounts limit: 10 accounts for one IP.
- What is IP-address blocking: 24-72 hours.
What is New account recommendations
New accounts need to strictly follow the limits of all the tasks. You can do the best with a new account, allow the active promotion of the account for one time, and be credible by filling out the account and publishing the post.You have to be careful about how to start promotions, and stick to the work plan.
Reasons Getting your account blocked on Facebook
The following are the policies on the communication of Facebook users: Its purpose is to add large amounts of people who meet, or are likely to meet in real life, but contacts between people of different regions or countries are not encouraged. At the top of it, consider fast preventive actions to prevent spam and inappropriate content, and you have Facebook restriction algorithms.
Frequent reasons for banning personal accounts:
- Fake name and Fake picture.
- bio information.
- Using one and the same text in newsletters;
- Inappropriate or offensive content;
- Using several accounts.
- fraudulent actions (Changing email or password)
What is Frequent reasons for blocking commercial accounts:
- Payment information from one country, while you live in another.
- You are logged in to Ad Manager via proxy.
- You have not advertised anything for a while, and then you have started a lot of advertising.
- You’ve created too many ads in a very short time (this can restrict you)
- You have created large number of disapproved ads in a short time.
- Facebook blocked Ad Manager, and you set up a new one.
In most cases your ID is required to remove the restriction, so instead of creating news accounts it is better to unblock the old account, as the latter can lead to additional restrictions.
Also Read –
How to unblock facebook account
In most cases, moderators block access to the account for a period of time, depending on the frequency of violation: from new accounts to several hours to one week, and one month for regular offenders. So the first option is to leave the account for a time, and start working with others.
You should also keep in mind that Facebook does not like unblocking accounts until the block time is over, but you can try to contact support, because there is a chance they will help you to get the block.
Apart from this, there are some specific ways to bypass the block: You can publish posts in Instagram through the mobile app. In this way you can publish images.
Also Read –
Borders are not only accurate because Facebook keeps changing them, but also because they are calculated on an individual basis. You should not rely heavily on these numbers because they are just one milestone in determining your own restrictions.
It is very easy to be banned, and it can be very difficult to lift the restriction. So try to use white hat promotion methods wherever possible.
If you have additional information on Facebook boundaries and restrictions, you are welcome to share it in comments. Let’s make this article even more useful! Thank You in advance !
Read My New Post –