Do you want to make your own single name on facebook
But whenever you leave the last name empty and continue, Facebook asks to enter the last name,
Then do not take the stress you are normal and it has happened to most of us except the people of Indonesia.
So in this simple move we will cheat Facebook and pretend to be a visitor from Indonesia and Facebook will allow you to give only the first name …
Follow Simple Steps To Make Single Name On Facebook
Download Hola VPN Application. And any VPN Application
Use Google Chrome and Search for Hola VPN Extensions and download and then install
What is Holla?
Hola is a freemium web and mobile app that claims
Provide a fast, private, and more secure internet. It provides a
Virtual Private Network Services Form for your users through the network.
To make a single name on Facebook,
How to Single Name on Facebook Using Pc
1. Open Facebook
2. Go to Settings >> General >> Languages
3. Change Language in Bahasa Indonesia
4. Now change your country from Hola to Indonesia
5. Now change your name [last name blank)
And you’re done … Now change your language back to English (US).
If you like this post, then share it with your friends and comment on if you have problems, we will be happy to help you.
How to create a single name on Facebook using mobile
Want to hide your last name on Facebook? Check this method that will help you to create a single name account on Facebook using mobile.
1. In this step, open any browser on your mobile phone and enter the following
2. Enter the login details to open your Facebook account. Now, click on settings and privacy found at the bottom of the page.
3. Scroll down on the language option.
4. You will come in different options, you will have to click on to show Facebook in this language and then change the language.
5. Select Tamil from the list of languages. Try to do this in Google Chrome browser so that you can easily translate the page and understand the information.
6. In this step, click Settings and Privacy again and then click Next on the General Options. Now, click on the name and edit it as much as you want.
7. Now delete the last name and then click on review changes to see the changes in the name.
8. In this step, you have to enter your password to save the changes. You can change your language back to English.
That is, you have successfully created a single name on Facebook using mobile. I think this is the easiest way to hide the last name on Facebook.